2016 Cleveland International Piano Competition And Festival
The next Cleveland International Piano Competition and Festival will be held July 24 – August 7, 2016. Highlights include:
- Final round with the Cleveland Orchestra in Severance Hall.
- NEW for 2016: chamber music round with the Escher String Quartet.
- Winner receives the Mixon First Prize of USD 75,000, three years of management services, a New York debut, and a CD recording on the Steinway & Sons label.
- All contestants perform two rounds.
- Accommodations and meals provided for the duration of the competition.
The online application process will begin in the spring of 2015. Application deadline is December 1, 2015.
MORE DETAILS, INCLUDING REPERTOIRE REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FALL OF 2014. In the meantime, prospective candidates can view the 2013 competition repertoire HERE for general guidance.