2016 Cleveland International Piano Competition And Festival
The next Cleveland International Piano Competition and Festival will be held July 24 – August 7, 2016. Highlights include:
- Final round with the Cleveland Orchestra in Severance Hall.
- NEW for 2016: chamber music round with the Escher String Quartet.
- Winner receives the Mixon First Prize of USD 75,000, three years of management services, a New York debut, and a CD recording on the Steinway & Sons label.
- All contestants perform two rounds.
- Accommodations and meals provided during the competition.
The online application process will begin in the spring of 2015. Application deadline is December 1, 2015.